SCENAR-therapist — Kemerovo, Russia
|Vitaliy Valerievich Zubarev
25, Leningradskiy prospekt, Kemerovo, Russia
tel. +7 3842 53 77 55
SCENAR-therapy clinic was founded by a young ophthalmologist, Vitaliy Valerievich Zubarev, in January 2001 in Kemerovo (Russia). His views and approaches to methods of treatment and causes of diseases were quite unusual for those who strictly kept to the standards. First thoughts about how much our medicine lacks and how often it fails, as well as no answers to so many questions concerning the roots of many health problems, effective methods of treatment, and many others first came to his mind in his student years. Most of us agree that our modern medicine is more concerned about our diseases than our health. Chemically generated pharmaceutical products producing no real help but leaving side effects, drug disease – a new disorder of our time, growing number of physical, psychic and mental diseases, some of them dangerous (mass drug allergy and household chemicals allergy), urge to find a safer way out. This raises further questions concerning what should be done, how to change the present situation, what new methods of treatment to use. While trying to find answers to these questions and having great concern about improving man’s health doing no harm, Vitaliy came across SCENAR series model 32A. SCENAR is an abbreviation of self-controlling energy-neuroadaptive regulator or short-pulse electromagnetic neuroadaptive reflexotherapeutic stimulator. The device was told to have lots of “magic” features, but what captured him most was possibility of medication-free treatment of many diseases, causing no complications. Of course, Vitaliy was eager to meet the inventor of this device and learn about new developments in this field. This was what he had been searching for so long. Having met and talked to Alexander Karasev, the inventor of SCENAR, the doctor was assured that this technology was real and based upon many-year research and development process. Besides, SCENAR seemed to have great future. So it was in 2000, the eve of the new millennium. Vitaliy Zubarev decided to found a clinic, specializing in new methods of treatment – SCENAR-therapy. Together with associates sharing his views, he studied SCENAR-therapy methods in Tchelyabinsk's commercial center providing training courses organized by experienced SCENAR-therapists, found sponsors for his project and a year later opened his own clinic of SCENAR-therapy.
The clinic specializes in medication-free treatment, applying SCENAR-series model 735-VX. Total course of treatment usually makes up 10 sessions of 30-50 minutes each. Treatment procedures include SCENAR-therapy (areas acted upon are organ projections, corresponding points on upper and lower extremities, and face), Su-Jok acupuncture employing metaphysical approach, therapeutic multi-layer blanket, and special meditations according to doctor Chervonenko’s method. The patients are also offered a simple complex of breathing and physical exercises, based on Qigong system, which they can easily do at home and using herbs, intensifying the effect of treatment.
The method employed in our clinic allows to treat a great number of pathological conditions. In serious cases SCENAR-therapy can be combined with academic methods of treatment. The conditions treated are disorders of:
- respiratory system (acute respiratory viral infection, tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy, bronchial asthma, tuberculosis);
- digestive system gastritis, duodenitis, peptic ulcer, enterocolitis, peritonitis, hepatitis, dyskinesia of biliary tracts, cholelithiasis, postcholecystectomic syndrome);
- urinary system (pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis, urolithisasis, renal colic, cystitis, urethritis, enuresis);
- female reproductive system (anaesthetization and normalization of labour, pre- and postnatal care, treatment of infant injuries, disorders of pregnant women, menstrual disorder, various forms of amenorrhea, sterility (except cases caused by irreversible anatomic peculiarities), cervical erosion, adnexitis, painful menstruation, metroendometritis, fibromyoma, some types of frigidity, mastopathy);
- male reproductive system (prostatitis, prostate adenoma, urethritis, some forms of impotence and sterility, posttraumatic problems, inflammatory diseases of penis and scrotum, hydrocele, varicocele);
- cardiovascular system (myocarditis, endocarditis, pericarditis, ischemic heart disease, hypotension, hypertension, vegetovascular dystonia, arrhythmia, inflammatory, sclerotic and thromboembolic diseases of vessels and possible complications, Raynaud's disease, disorders of microcirculation, varicosis);
- hematopoietic system (some forms of anemia, hemorrhagic diathesis, suppressed hemopoiesis, etc.);
- nervous system (neuralgia and neuritis, radiculitis, plexitis, zoster, vibration disease, various asthenovegetative disorders, migraine, encephalopathy, vascular diseases of brain and spinal marrow, insult and its complications, cerebrospinal and craniocerebral injuries and their complications, neuroinfections, neuromuscular diseases accompanied by paresis and plegia of slack and spastic character, infantile cerebral paralysis, hypothalamic syndrome, epilepsy and epileptoid syndrome, etc.);
- musculoskeletal system (various disorders of vertebral column and joints, arthrosis, arthritis, including rheumatoid arthritis, muscle blockage, myositis, traumas of muscles, bones and ligaments, fractures and dislocations at various stages, edema);
- surgical disorders (infiltrate, furuncle, abscess, lymphadenitis, hematoma, trophic ulcer, phantom limb pains, rehabilitation after operation);
- otorhinolaryngological organs (rhinitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, maxillary sinusitis, frontal sinusitis, otitis, Meniere's disease, some forms of hypoacusis);
- maxillodental system and oral cavity (elimination of toothache, lockjaw after stomatological procedures, inflammatory processes and complications after treatment of pulpitis and periodontitis, parodontosis, parodontitis);
- organs of vision (inflammatory and degenerative vascular disorders, trauma and posttraumatic care, elimination of eye fatigue, diseases of eyelids, conjunctiva of lacrimal organs, cornea, sclera, vascular coat of the eye, retina, optic nerve, oculomotor apparatus, orbit).
SCENAR-therapy is also effectively used in cosmetology, oncology, as auxiliary polyative treatment, in reanimation and urgent therapy.
The device can read information about organism condition, which is present on our skin. After that SCENAR finds individual areas data-connected with the disease and starts using those body and disease data to provide treatment in the most favourable area. Since SCENAR signals are very close to natural neuropulses, they are accepted by the body as its own ones and biological feedback determines change of every next pulse of the device in accordance with body changes and needs. This way our body gets exactly that help which it needs at this certain moment, i.e. assisted by SCENAR, our body can treat itself.